Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I love God (In case you didn't know)

How many times I have passed the opportunity to tell Him how I feel. He is the one who has mapped out my future. He knows my days... past and ones to come. My confession is this....though I am vile and oh so human...he still loves me. That makes me feel so good, so fulfilled. We have a wonderful relationship (though I have to say he gets the short end of the stick). My goal in life is to please him. It is his will that I seek. My flesh battles this ideal, but my spirit will win. And when I fall asleep in death...I am sure of this..... I will rise again, and his face will be the first I see. Hallelujah!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would that we all would learn to be the long end of the stick for Him.

Anonymous said...

Topher, Just dropped in to say "hey you what's that sound everybody look what's goin down".

WORD...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kris Barger said...

To everyone reading this...
Someone left a comment yesterday that should not have been viewed by everyone, for this I apologize.

To the Missing Jewel of Worship....
I do hear you, I know who you are. You reveal your identity with every word. I have heard you, and your advice contradicts itself.

I love you and feel for you. You are a hurt person, hurt long before I ever meet you. You are a beautiful person in the lord, however you mask it well with your pious assessment of my spiritual condition. The next time you need to contact me please have the courage to email me directly. krisbarger at gmail dot com

Still your humble servant...Kris Barger