Thursday, January 20, 2011

Guard your heart

I been thinking about my heart and true motivations.

Also, i have been thinking about the hearts of other people.
Exhibit A: Some people do good things but are all dead on the inside and think bad things and live good but do it not from the heart out of sincerity.
Exhibit B: Other people I know do things they should not, and have problems that some folks look down upon. However, these people are the ones I would have come by and help when my car is broke down or are more likely to spot me 10 bucks for lunch and never even want it back. These kind of people have what we all like to say "a good heart".

What was it about David that made him a man after Gods own heart?

Guard your heart above all else,
for it determines the course of your life. Proverbs

Do you think mean stuff about people? Are you convicted as soon as you do? Do you have a good heart?

A good person produces good things from the treasury of a good heart, and an evil person produces evil things from the treasury of an evil heart. What you say flows from what is in your heart. Luke 6:45

Your heart can trick you. You must know your heart. Ask yourself the hard questions.

God knows your heart. He knows it better than you do. Exercise having a good heart! How do you do that? Listen to that small voice that says "that was not nice" or "you really should say this or do that". Pay attention, listen, Gods Holy Spirit will guide you in all truth. He will not trick you like your own heart will. He will not never lie to you.

Here is my prayer today!!!

Search me, O God, and know my heart;
test me and know my anxious thoughts. Psalms 139: 23



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:W Le Marche Ave,Phoenix,United States

1 comment:

Shean Roxanne said...

its a nice message. :)