Saturday, July 02, 2005

Hello ?

I was just Chillin on my G5 today and ran across this article. I have seen so many security warnings from Microsoft I could not possibly count them. If you aren't using a Mac, then there are a few things you need to do to try and protect yourself from the Big Bad Cyber Wolf. Cuz using IE on XP is like walking through the cyberspace woods in your little Red Hood.

It's the WWW! Full of people ready to steal your stuff. Sure, with a digital mugging your not going to walk away with a bloody nose, but that's not the worst thing that can happen to you. You wouldn't leave your wallet in the seat of your new Lexus parked in the "bad" section of town while you decide to hop out and walk your 5 pound Yorkie! Cyberspace is scary enough, use a good browser that is safer. Nothing is 100% safe, but Firefox is pretty ironclad when it comes to surfing the web.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I use Firefox and love it!! I wouldnt use IE again if they paid me! Haha

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you. Using Win XP & IE is like parking your car unlocked in a high-crime zone. I'm using Firefox and it's Ok for me.