Saturday, November 26, 2005

2 Years Now

I have been blogging for a little over two years now!!!
Wow hard to believe it has been that long. I used to have a program that was a little harder to use. It gave me pains, but blogger is pretty much nicer (i know "nicer" ain't a word lol).

On a real high note I got my new iPod yesterday (my third). Now don't go and crucify me for some decadent fool. Let me explain....

I have a 4 year old first gen. 5 Gig. Original. Still works.. but I have 29.63 Gigs of music right at this present moment so HELLO not big enough!!!

I also have a 2 year old 40 Gig 3rd Gen. (now my wife's) We now have in 23 weeks... only, and I mean only, 223 pictures of my son (this is before we feed him rice cereal in the morning, which will be documented thoroughly with photos) So, with that said, the 3rd Gen. does not show photos so HELLO not going to supply me with endless motivation while in the gulf coast working. Needless to say I now have the 5th Gen. 60 Gig. iPod which plays Video and shows Photos and I am set for at least 2 more years.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Technology marches on. Whaddaya bet it don't last no two years?

Anonymous said...

i'm with joe...